Sharlyne bracelet - Bronze Green Stardust

This is my old design, Sharlyne bracelets. You can substitute pearls 3mm with crystals 3mm. It works okay


The colors I used here are
- Czech FP 4mm - metallic bronze
- Swarvoski crystals 3mm - emerald 2x, chrysoliate 2X
- Czech seed beads 11/0 - supra metallic copper (from Beadaholique)
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0 - #3318 (from Vladbeads etsy)


But still, I prefer it with white pearls and I also changed color of the czech FP in the last step so the bracelet on the right looks brighter than the left.

A little change here
- Czech FP 4mm - metallic bronze, green stardust (from fivesisters etsy)
- Czech pearl 3mm - white
- Czech seed beads 11/0 - supra metallic copper (from Beadaholique)
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0 - #3318 (from Vladbeads etsy)
You can get the tutorial for Sharlyne bracelet from my shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/bybeejang

Happy beading! 

Comments