Gracelyn Bracelet Tutorials - Pastel Lace Bracelet

Beading tutorials, Gracelyn bracelet is now available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/bybeejang





You need crystal bicone 3mm, pearl 4mm and 11/0 seed beads for this bracelet. I include two colorways as shown in the above photos in the tutorial.


And this is my first try on this bracelet. I don't think it will work at first, but it did.


The colors for this pastel are
- Swarovski crystal bicone 3mm - Chrysolite 2X and Violet 2X
- Swarovski pearl 4mm - White
- Czech seed beads 11/0 - Opaque pastel rainbow mix

I did not include this colorway in the tutorial because now it will be quite difficult to buy the same colors I used. I bought the seed beads hanks from beadsandbabble at etsy many years ago. But I believe she already sold out them. I remember I bought all the hanks she left. lolIf you still want to make the exact same colors here. You have buy opaque pastel colors and mix them together.


Happy beading!

Comments