Free Tutorial - Aliya Pendant and Earrings

This is Aliya, you can make them as a pendant or earrings.


Well, as a designer, I hate to say this design is not really perfect. Sometime, the fringes are curly. Maybe I should add some 15/0 here and there or loosen the tension. I need to test it with other brands of seed beads as well. I took too much time on this design and decided that I should move on to other projects.

But I really like this design and don't want to totally abandon it and I can't sell something that is not up to my standard. So I give this design another free tutorial for you. You can test and play as you want.


You can download the tutorial from my drive here, Aliya tutorial

The materials are very simple, just seed beads in 8/0 and 11/0. 


 Happy beading!


 

 

Comments