Hazel Tutorial Remake

This is the remake of my old Hazal design with some changes. You will learn how to make a component and connect them into the bracelet.

The tutorial is available at https://bybeejang.etsy.com/listing/1733031544 


You will receive two PDF files. The first file is Hazel New, 14 pages PDF file, step by step photo tutorial with diagram and my written instruction how to make these bracelets. I rewrote this tutorial from the old version with some design changes. You will learn to make a component and connect them into a bracelet.

 

The second file is the old version. PDF file, 28 pages photo tutorials with my written instruction. I wrote this tutorial many years ago when I did not include the diagram yet. This tutotial included two bracelets and pendant.



This is the old version. If you bought the old Hazel from me before, please contact me through etsy convo for the update version. You don't have to re-purchase this tutorial.


 Happy beading!



Comments