Free Tutorial : Elen Earrings

I know it's been a while.

Here is my new freebie. Elen Earrings. You can download the tutorial free here,

Download from my google drive


At first, I was about to list this design for my shop. But I think there was a liitle flaw in the design. Sometime, it won't lay flat. I believe it's from the cluster of the beads in the center. I have move on to other designs and I don't think I have a heart to redesign or correct it in this near future.

So I give this one for free. You can play with this design or adjust the number beads or sizes as you like.


You only need crystals in 3 and 4 mm. and seed beads 11/0. All simple materials you should have in your collection. You can substitute crystals with pearls or round beads

And I have two colorways as usual. But you can always play with your own choice. 

Hope you enjoy the freebie!

Happy beading!


Comments